Eastwood Building Services Ltd provide electrical, plumbing and heating services for domestic, commercial and public organisations in Greater Manchester and the North West of England.
They offer a broad range of services ┬áincluding:-
- Central Heating & Plumbing Installations & Repairs
- Boiler Installation, Service & Repairs
- Pipe Fitting & Gas Services
- Electrical Systems Installation
- Electrical Fault Finding, Testing & Rewiring
- Joinery & Glazing
- Plastering & Tiling
As part of a comprehensive package of building maintenance and improvement services, Eastwood Building Services are authorised and recommended installers of Waterguard property protection systems.
Every day, thousands of homes and businesses are affected by water damage from leaking or burst pipes. To add insult to injury, as well as the disruption and costs associated with water damage, in a world of water meters, we are then charged for the water that caused the damage in the first place, and a burst pipe can lose over 30 litres of water every minute.
Waterguard works in two unique ways to protect property and to save money.
- Waterguard Monitors Water Usage. Waterguard monitors when water is flowing through the system. Home and business owners preselect a time limit to account for normal usage (typically 1 ÔÇô 30 minutes) or when the property is empty (typically 0 ÔÇô 1 minute). Once this limit is reached, the water supply is automatically shut off to prevent damage from burst or leaking pipes. If it is safe to do so, the water supply can be quickly and easily turned back on either remotely or by flicking a switch.
- Floodguard Sensors. Remote floodguard sensors are fitted under baths, sinks, or basins ÔÇô or wherever flooding or overflows are likely to occur. Once activated, the remote sensors will turn off the water supply, preventing further damage from occurring.
Waterguard protection systems have been designed for schools, offices, manufacturing facilities and retail outlets. Waterguard domestic systems can be used for multiple occupancy buildings including apartment blocks and flats. Waterguard can hardwired into new build properties or Eastwood Building Services can retrofit Waterguard protection into existing buildings.